East Washington School Corp
The mission of East Washington School Corporation is to continuously improve the system of teaching and learning that results in increased achievement for all students. Our vision is to achieve excellence in education.
East Washington School Corporation is near the town of Pekin, Indiana. The East Washington School Corporation consists of 4 townships - Franklin, Pierce, Polk, and Jackson - all located in the southeast corner of Washington County. The corporation is comprised of one elementary school (K-4), one middle school (5-8), and one high school (9-12).
East Washington School Corporation has performed above the state average on the ISTEP assessment since 2010. Our corporation has also remained at or above state average on our graduation rate since 2007.
East Washington School Corporation
1050 N. Eastern School Rd.
Pekin, IN 47165
More Information: Indiana Dept. of Education 2011-2012 Report Card for East Washington School Corporation
East Washington Community School Board Members:
- Franklin Twp. Linda S. McClellan 8329 E. State Rd. 160, Salem IN 47167 Term Ends 2022
- Jackson Twp. Theresa Gottbrath 2742 E. Dutch Creek Rd. Pekin IN 47165 Term Ends 2022
- Pierce Twp. Christina McGinnis 6555 S. State Road 135, Pekin, IN 47165 Term Ends 2022
- Polk Twp. Thomas Coats 4996 S Fire Lane Pekin IN 47165 Term Ends 2020
- Town of Pekin Jeff Clem Jr. 728 S Gobbler Knob Rd., Pekin IN 47165 Term Ends 2020