Duties of the Washington County Assessor's Office:
- Assess all personal, business, residential and farm property in Washington County
- Process all inheritance tax transfer forms for estates in Washington County
- Secretary for the Washington County Property Tax Assessment Board of Appeals
- Keep updated property record cards for all properties in Washington County
- Sell Buggy Licenses
- Provide Auditor with all values for tax billing
- Provide Auditor with values for Homestead Exemptions
- File and process all non-taxable exemptions for churches, lodges, etc.
- Process all Sales Disclosure Forms
Indiana Sales Disclosure Form Information:
A new Sales Disclosure System is now in place. Please see the new links below for additional information.
Visit the Indiana Sales Disclosure Website
Indiana Sales Disclosure User Guide & Online Video Tutorial Website